Me...

Hi Guys!!

I am Lipi Gupta. My general intro is available on the main page. BUT...this is not.

         A fun-loving simple human who believes that even a little change in the notion can echo as an infinite change in the events of the universe.

        However small it is, every person creates a difference by merely breathing on earth. When we were made with the basic necessity of making difference every time we just breathe , then why to limit it to just breathing.

      This is my little effort to effect the flow and bring about some extra difference in it.

      If you like what I wrote than you can:
     *   like my page on FB:
     https://www.facebook.com/exotik.effervescence/
     *  follow me on twitter:
     https://twitter.com/pharmacistlipi  or @lipi_gupta04
     *  follow me on instagram:
      lipi.gupta
     *  comment on the posts and keep letting me know about how you feel about it. I don't promise to feel the same, but the consideration will always be on.

Love,
Lipi Gupta                                                          



2 comments: